Does your organization provide a physical activity program for kids with special needs?Does your program...
- Serve kids with intellectual disabilities and/or autism?
- Stand out as unique in your community?
- Have a clear outcome related to increasing physical activity participation?
Our Vision - Kids with special needs have equal opportunities to experience the joys and benefits of being active.
The Part We Play - GoodLife Kids Foundation fosters supportive environments to help kids with intellectual disabilities and autism thrive through physical activity and fitness.
The next submission period opens September 10 2018 and closes November 30 2018. Grants will be awarded late January/early February 2019.
Please review our Criteria prior to making a submission to determine eligibility and understand expectations of grant recipient organizations.
Preview the Application
Completing Your Submission
- Submit through the online application - made available here when you Sign In.
- Only complete submissions will be considered.
- Photos, video, testimonials or other material to support may be added as attachments.
- An email acknowledging receipt of your submission will be sent to the contact provided.
Lisa Burrows - Executive Director
519-661-0190 ext. 6273