Does your organization provide a physical activity program for kids with special needs?Does your program...
- Serve kids with intellectual disabilities and/or autism?
- Stand out as unique in your community?
- Have a clear outcome related to increasing physical activity participation?
Our Vision - Kids with special needs have equal opportunities to experience the joys and benefits of being active.
The Part We Play - GoodLife Kids Foundation fosters supportive environments to help kids with intellectual disabilities and autism thrive through physical activity and fitness.
The next submission period opens January 7 2019 and closes April 1, 2019. Grants will be awarded late May/early June 2019.
If you applied by the November 30, 2018 closing date, grants will be awarded late January/early February 2019. All applicants will be notified regarding the status of application at that time.
Please review our Criteria prior to making a submission to determine eligibility and understand expectations of grant recipient organizations.
Preview the Application
Completing Your Submission
- Submit through the online application - made available here when you Sign In.
- Only complete submissions will be considered.
- Photos, video, testimonials or other material to support may be added as attachments.
- An email acknowledging receipt of your submission will be sent to the contact provided.
Lisa Burrows - Executive Director
519-661-0190 ext. 6273