**IMPORTANT NOTICE - As we are currently performing a review of our Grant Program we will not be accepting applications until early 2018. **
Please review the following prior to signing up to apply.
GoodLife Kids Foundation accepts requests for funding to support ongoing physical activity programs for children with special needs – primarily physical and/or intellectual disabilities.
Please consider the following prior to completing the application:
- Grants are available only to Registered Charities or Qualified Donees for programs being offered in Canada.
- Requests of up to $10,000 will be considered.
- The primary focus of your initiative must be to provide ongoing physical activity opportunities for children with a disability
- Please review our full Grant Criteria
Expectations of Grant Recipients
Organizations receiving a grant from GoodLife Kids Foundation will be requested to provide the following:
- A final report at the end of the grant period reflecting outcomes related to the goals identified in the original application
- Testimonials from participants/parents/teachers/leaders that we may share with our stakeholders – website, social media, print materials related to our grant program
- Photographs of participants taking part in the program that we may share with our stakeholders – website, social media, print materials related to our grant program
- A list or samples showing how GoodLife Kids Foundation has been recognized with the program